Full Service Planning
Starting at $3500
Full Service Wedding Planning with Swank Soiree is great for brides who want a bridal bestie! A professional fairy god mother to attend to your every wedding need. In addition to wedding day management, full service planning gives brides that additional confidence knowing that they have someone reviewing contracts, booking appointments and walking alongside them through the entire process.
- Wedding PLANNING TIMELINE.
- Development of the wedding BUDGET and ongoing tracking of payments.
- Site visits scheduled as we SCOUT and SECURE wedding VENUES for ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner and bridal luncheon.
- Selection of, contract review and negotiation with the client’s vendor “dream team” including photographers, florists, bakeries, lighting professionals, bands, string quartets, etc.
- DESIGN of all necessary stationery (save-the-dates, invitations, menus, programs, escort cards, etc.)
- Complete RSVP service for invitations which includes assembly, mailing and guest response tracking.
- DESIGN assistance, coordination and direction of the ceremony and reception.
- Support services for the family and bridal party.
- Lodging and room block location and assistance.
- Creation support of wedding WEBSITE.
- Unlimited staff hours on the wedding day.
- Unlimited meetings during the planning process.
- Two or three staff members on the wedding day, depending on complexity and size of the event.
Wedding Day management (commonly known as day of coordination) is perfect for the couple that wants to plan majority of their wedding, but want a professional coordinator to turn to who can answer questions, offer advice and coordinate the details on the wedding day. Wedding Day Management with Swank Soiree is so much more than day-of coordination, we chat with you throughout the process and as we get closer to your day your coordinator will take over allowing you to sit back, relax, and enjoy your perfect event.
- Wedding PLANNING TIMELINE.
- UNLIMITED vendor recommendations for all your vendor needs.
- unlimited guidance via phone, and email
6-8 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR WEDDING
- PRE-WEDDING WALKTHROUGH OF VENUE(s.)
- Creation and management of WEDDING WEEKEND TIMELINE to include bridal brunch and rehearsal dinner.
- REVIEW AND CONFIRM all wedding day vendors.
- DISTRIBUTION OF WEDDING DAY TIMELINE AND LAYOUT to all vendors and venue.
- Attendance and direction of REHEARSAL (2 hours).
CEREMONY AND RECEPTION, including:
- 14 Hours of WEDDING DAY coverage.
- Putting out any personal items, including favors, programs, signage, cake cutters, bride and groom’s toasting flutes, and escort/place cards.
- Direction of the wedding party and family during ceremony and reception (i.e. letting everyone know where to stand during ceremony, when to walk down the aisle, how to line up for grand entrance, when they will be giving toasts, etc.).
- Supervision of all ceremony and reception set up. This includes overseeing all event rentals on the day of the wedding and ensuring that everything is placed properly according to our pre-approved layout.
- On site supervision of all vendors at ceremony and reception, to ensure that they are following the confirmed timeline, and have provided all services you’ve contracted and at their scheduled time.
- Coordination of the delivery of wedding items, gifts and personal items to couple or assigned family member at the weddings conclusion.
- Two or three staff members on the wedding day, depending on complexity and size of the wedding.
$3,500 Plus Air + Land (US/Caribbean/Mexico)
We LOVE planning Destination Weddings. I mean, REALLY LOVE it. It’s gets us all giddy inside! What we love most about planning destination weddings are all the beautiful places it takes us. Have you dreamed of getting married on the beautiful Pacific Ocean of Cabo San Lucas Mexico? Maybe something romantic like the The sun-soaked Caribbean Islands? These are both amazing places to visit and we would love to hold your hand through the planning process.
Destination clients receive all of the services listed in Full Service plus we handle everything that comes along with planning outside your home state or country including but not limited to:
- Working hand in hand with any resort coordinators
- Securing group travel arrangements
- Advise you on a realistic "destination wedding budget"